Tuesday, July 17, 2007
EL OH VEE EE
When I was 3, I didn't know what love is. I was too caught up running about &playing with my barbie dolls.
When I was 6 or 7, love was having my parents send me &fetch me from school everyday. Love was also receiving presents &eating my fav candy.
When I was about 10, love is feeling excited (i didn't know it was called adrenalin rush!) when I saw my crush at tuition.
When I was 13 or 14, I was rather ambivalent towards love. I asked qns which I feel really embarrassed about, even till today!)
"does crush = love?", "is there love at first sight?"
When I turned sweet 16, being loved was having really great girlfriends around.
Now that I am 18, love is pretty much finding that person whom you wld wanna spend the rest of your life with. &you wld grow to love that person more with each passing day.
So, what exactly is love to you?(: