Sunday, August 19, 2007
Jam & Hop
Biz pageant has been awesome, and Jam&Hop (biz bash) on fri was one of the best experiences I've ever had cause of my lovely friends below who came to support me! So now, I'm through to the finals which is the upcoming Dinner &Dance. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. I feel even more blessed to have you all around, &words can't express how much y'all mean to me. I can proudly say that I'm (one of) the luckiest girl around cause of the wonderful friends I've made over the years. Thankyou once again sweetpeas!

my partner for pageant!





pageant people looking gorgeous(:

some of my favourite people!

seniors + a fellow sucre-ian!

raggers! :DD

friends i've known for years, literally!

my darlings(:



rag presenters. HUGS

a mixture of ac & sc (:

andy+gang

my dearest blackpearl seniors

ahappypic(:

dan+gang

my sweethearts <3

friends for life. LOVE!


the cool army guys(:
current mood: happy
btw thankyou for the lovely flowers(:
juste-vous-et-je blew upon the dandelions on 3:24 AM.
